Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 166 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.02966 EUR / TWD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 28% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,010 (67,755 NT$) in Tainan City.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medina costs ﷼ 35 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Quebec City costs C$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Nicolás de los Arroyos costs ARS $520 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manchester costs £60 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monterrey costs Mex$ 833 (about 3 hours ago)