Cost of living in Stockholm, Sweden vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 649 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.09499 EUR / SEK
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Stockholm (Sweden) is 30% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,035 (42,480 kr) in Stockholm to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Galle costs 600 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Prague costs 32 Kč (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 10,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨50,825 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)