Cost of living in São José dos Campos, Brazil vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14577 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in São José dos Campos (Brazil) is 50% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,508 (R$ 10,348) in São José dos Campos.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)