Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros, Dominican Republic vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 264 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01721 EUR / DOP
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santiago de los Caballeros (Dominican Republic) is 38% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,045 (RD$ 118,856) in Santiago de los Caballeros.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,800 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,300 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cardiff costs £2,580 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨56 (about 2 hours ago)