Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 45%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 427 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12017 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 44% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,573 ($b13,093) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Odessa costs 28₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Moncton costs C$550 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Latacunga costs $350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Lausanne costs CHF 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)