Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 790 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13174 EUR / BOB
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Santa Cruz de la Sierra (Bolivia) is 37% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,954 ($b14,828) in Santa Cruz de la Sierra.
Prices recently added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 21 (about 2 hours ago)