Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.920 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 9% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Verona you would need to make just about €3,187 (3,464 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 50 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $60 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs 90,000 Bs.S. (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Kathmandu costs ₨ 500 (about 2 hours ago)