Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus, Cuba vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 77 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.827 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sancti Spíritus (Cuba) is 10% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,531 (3,059 CUC) in Sancti Spíritus.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $8 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- 16 oz beer in neighbourhood pub in Boulder, Colorado costs $6 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,830 (about 3 hours ago)