Cost of living in San Sebastian, Spain vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 6%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 226 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021.
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Sebastian (Spain) is 11% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,997 in San Sebastian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,700 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Madras costs ₨25,228 (1 minute ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 2 hours ago)