Cost of living in San Juan, Puerto Rico vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 459 prices entered by 55 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.925 EUR / USD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Puerto Rico) is 8% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,781 ($4,085) in San Juan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Lima costs S/. 2,399 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vigo costs €12 (about 2 hours ago)