Cost of living in San Juan, Argentina vs Verona, Italy
WARNING! San Juan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in San Juan.
|Personal Care||- 75%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00918 EUR / ARS *
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in San Juan (Argentina) is 69% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Verona you would need to make just about €867 (ARS $94,502) in San Juan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)