Cost of living in Salvador, Brazil vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 431 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.14794 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salvador (Brazil) is 51% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,370 (R$ 9,260) in Salvador.
Prices recently added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Varanasi costs ₨2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in San Salvador costs $1.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $2,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ankara costs 4,000TL (about 4 hours ago)