Cost of living in Salamanca, Spain vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020.
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Salamanca (Spain) is 26% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,428 in Salamanca.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)