Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 15%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 52 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2020.
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is about the same as in Verona (Italy)
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tunis costs 1.120 Dinar (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $800 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €3,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in La Serena costs CH$400,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pardubice costs 14,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (about 1 hour ago)