Cost of living in Quevedo, Ecuador vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.922 EUR / USD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Quevedo (Ecuador) is 29% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,300 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,356 ($2,555) in Quevedo.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)