Cost of living in Queretaro, Mexico vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,065 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.04875 EUR / MXN
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Queretaro (Mexico) is 31% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,148 (Mex$ 44,069) in Queretaro.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$90 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malaga costs €0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 4 hours ago)