Cost of living in Qingdao, China vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 110 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12797 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Qingdao (China) is 38% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,786 (13,958元) in Qingdao.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)