Cost of living in Pula, Croatia vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 140 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13431 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pula (Croatia) is 32% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,365 (17,610 kn) in Pula.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Sancti Spíritus costs 2.00 CUC (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)