Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 12%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 294 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13721 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is about the same as in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,628 (26,439 TT$) in Port of Spain to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 110 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cuernavaca costs Mex$ 10,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs 450,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)