Cost of living in Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 204 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12251 EUR / TTD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port of Spain (Trinidad and Tobago) is 8% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,700 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,487 (20,299 TT$) in Port of Spain.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)