Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 211 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27105 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 29% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,268 (15,747 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vadodara costs ₨200 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$90 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malaga costs €0.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (about 3 hours ago)