Cost of living in Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 154 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.23320 EUR / PGK
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Moresby (Papua New Guinea) is 10% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,505 (15,032 Kina) in Port Moresby to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,200 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Peshawar costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Chandigarh costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Hong Kong costs HK$60 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in El Paso, Texas costs $1,220 (about 4 hours ago)