Cost of living in Port Louis, Mauritius vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 39%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 144 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.02432 EUR / MUR
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Port Louis (Mauritius) is 14% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,933 (₨120,592) in Port Louis.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Santa Fe costs ARS $1,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Delhi costs ₨32,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Bangkok costs 2,342 ฿ (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 4 hours ago)