Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 144 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.512 EUR / BGN
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 48% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,829 (3,571 лв) in Plovdiv.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sarajevo costs 7KM (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)