Cost of living in Patras, Greece vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 53 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020.
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 18% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,615 in Patras.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vratsa costs 300 лв (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Istanbul costs 16TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (about 5 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (about 5 hours ago)