Cost of living in Padua, Italy vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 137 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020.
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Padua (Italy) is 5% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,843 in Padua.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 25 CUC (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 2 hours ago)