Cost of living in Oporto, Portugal vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 30%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 473 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020.
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oporto (Portugal) is 15% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,880 in Oporto.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $915 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$10 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,900 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)