Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut, United States vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 02, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.831 EUR / USD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in New Haven, Connecticut (United States) is 20% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,705 ($4,458) in New Haven, Connecticut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Culiacán costs Mex$ 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Gwalior costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Puebla costs Mex$ 21 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b300 (about 4 hours ago)