Cost of living in Nerima, Japan vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 59 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00833 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nerima (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,711 (¥445,583) in Nerima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Koronadal costs Php80 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Vancouver costs C$122 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €99 (about 1 hour ago)