Cost of living in Nanjing, China vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.13177 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanjing (China) is 33% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,403 (18,239元) in Nanjing.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Sucre costs $b90 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ciudad Juárez costs Mex$ 6,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Edmonton costs C$13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Gdańsk costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)