Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia, Canada vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.697 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nanaimo, British Columbia (Canada) is 7% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,530 (C$5,063) in Nanaimo, British Columbia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rouen costs €10 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgaum costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Luxembourg costs €900 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)