Cost of living in Nagoya, Japan vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 129 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00775 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagoya (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,603 (¥464,821) in Nagoya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Taipei costs 10,000 NT$ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $20 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cúcuta costs COL$1,700,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $10,932 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 20 (about 6 hours ago)