Cost of living in Nagercoil, India vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01295 EUR / INR
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Nagercoil (India) is 49% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,789 (₨138,141) in Nagercoil.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 100 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (38 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in San Sebastian costs €10 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manchester costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thunder Bay, Ontario costs C$1,525 (about 1 hour ago)