Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 73 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 46% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,578 (3,086KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 3,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huntsville, Alabama costs $813 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Luis Potosí costs Mex$ 6,000 (about 4 hours ago)