Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 96 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.513 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 45% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,200 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,748 (3,408KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $400 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guatemala City costs Q10 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Corrientes costs ARS $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 2 hours ago)