Cost of living in Mostar, Bosnia and Herzegovina vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 67 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.511 EUR / BAM
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mostar (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 46% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,525 (2,985KM) in Mostar.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Xalapa costs Mex$ 2,500 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Louis, Missouri costs $35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Sorocaba costs R$ 2,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 60 (about 3 hours ago)