Cost of living in Milan, Italy vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 5%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 541 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2021.
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Milan (Italy) is 19% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,697 in Milan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Samarkand costs 5,000 сўм (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 3.30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 18,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rosario costs ARS $2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Kraków costs 20 zł (about 2 hours ago)