Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 142 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021.
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 22% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,900 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,259 in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)