Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 112 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020.
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 25% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,632 in Maribor.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$75 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Madrid costs €8 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $50,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 3 hours ago)