Cost of living in Malé, Maldives vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 146 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05982 EUR / MVR
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is about the same as in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,903 (48,532 Rufiyaa) in Malé.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 200 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in London costs £10 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Casablanca costs 33 Dirham (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dinajpur costs Taka 1,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)