Cost of living in La Serena, Chile vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 314 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00116 EUR / CLP
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in La Serena (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,477 (CH$2,135,128) in La Serena.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £16 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)