Cost of living in Kyzylorda, Kazakhstan vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 130 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 11, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00194 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kyzylorda (Kazakhstan) is 69% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,800 in Verona you would need to make just about €877 (451,793 KZT) in Kyzylorda.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $11 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Playa del Carmen costs Mex$ 55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 189 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $98 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in León costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)