Cost of living in Kuwait City, Kuwait vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 4%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 540 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 16, 2020. Exchange rate: 3.028 EUR / KWD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kuwait City (Kuwait) is 6% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,708 (Dinar 1,224) in Kuwait City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Sarajevo costs 7KM (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $980 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Port Elizabeth costs R 55 (about 2 hours ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cancún costs Mex$ 20 (about 3 hours ago)