Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 57%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.21636 EUR / MYR
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kota Kinabalu (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Verona you would need to make just about €2,300 (RM10,630) in Kota Kinabalu.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cusco costs S/. 0.50 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 3 hours ago)