Cost of living in Kayes, Republic of the Congo vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00152 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kayes (Republic of the Congo) is 48% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €5,319 (3,499,631 Franc) in Kayes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,600 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oldenburg costs €30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,000TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Modesto, California costs $1,423 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €21,800 (about 3 hours ago)