Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran vs Verona, Italy
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,100 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,515 (﷼ 76,775,580) in Isfahan.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $5.28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 250TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Metz costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brighton and Hove costs £13 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Karachi costs ₨130 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,874 lei (about 4 hours ago)