Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana, United States vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 416 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.922 EUR / USD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Indianapolis, Indiana (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,617 ($3,924) in Indianapolis, Indiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,300 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Manila costs Php6,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$900 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boulder, Colorado costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Ribeirão Preto costs R$ 4.35 (about 4 hours ago)