Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 993 prices entered by 216 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.11928 EUR / HKD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 73% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €6,056 (HK$50,776) in Hong Kong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Grand Cayman costs CI$7,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trois-Rivières costs C$12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nelspruit costs R 100 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Munich costs €7 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Buenos Aires costs ARS $80 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in San Sebastian costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)