Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina, United States vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 115 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.911 EUR / USD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina (United States) is 89% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €6,603 ($7,248) in Hilton Head Island, South Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $450 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 21 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Manaus costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$8,000 (about 2 hours ago)