Cost of living in Harare, Zimbabwe vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 274 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 06, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.837 EUR / USD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Harare (Zimbabwe) is about the same as in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €2,827 ($3,380) in Harare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €850 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucaramanga costs COL$23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queretaro costs Mex$ 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Nîmes costs €33 (about 2 hours ago)