Cost of living in Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 57%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 293 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 1.010 EUR / KYD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Grand Cayman (Cayman Islands) is 93% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €5,418 (CI$5,365) in Grand Cayman to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,800 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)