Cost of living in Goma, Democratic Republic of the Congo vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 04, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / CDF *
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Goma (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 36% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,934 (4,651,495 Franc) in Goma.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Nairobi costs Shilling500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Caracas costs 950,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mérida costs Mex$ 227 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago del Estero costs ARS $20,000 (about 2 hours ago)