Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 72%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.32438 EUR / TND
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 70% cheaper than in Verona (Italy)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,500 in Verona you would need to make just about €1,060 (3,267 Dinar) in Gabès.
Prices recently added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jakarta costs Rp 1,000,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver, Washington costs $1,677 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Pedro Sula costs L 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dubai costs Dirham 8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wuhan costs 18元 (about 2 hours ago)