Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 568 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020.
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,818 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ulan Bator costs 1,000,000 ₮ (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dinajpur costs Taka 1,500,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Khartoum costs 100 Pound (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $15,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (about 2 hours ago)