Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.694 EUR / CAD
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 14% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €3,986 (C$5,743) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,500 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $50 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £27 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Faisalabad costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$1,830 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Missouri costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)