Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Verona, Italy
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 50 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.27053 EUR / ILS
Do you live in Verona? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Verona (Italy)
For example, you would need at least €4,215 (15,581 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,100 in Verona.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (6 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Temuco costs CH$1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €125 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,500,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 14,000,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Riyadh costs ﷼ 70 (about 1 hour ago)